Garden Bridge Kit from Lowes.

I always thought those little garden bridges were cute.  For years I wanted one, just never bought  one until now.

I have never been good at putting things together  like this, but now I have no choice but to learn.
the parts were pre-stained and it rubbed off horribly.  

It took me 3 hours  to put it together.  It should  have been a 30 minute  project,  but I blame it on dyslexia.   I put parts together, took apart a few times until I got it right.  Lol.

As my plan unfolds this will have garden boxes made from reclaimed wood from a deck.  All will tie in with the bridge.  
Just set up to see what I can do with it.
The pots are old but needed paint.  I painted them Teal and added Aztec gold on the raised portions of the molded design.

I hope to mix shrubs with some potted perennials into the landscaping.  Most of the plants will have to wait till spring,  but at least there will be a place for them when I'm ready to put them in.  I will put some Mums in the pots for now, just for some color.  

Comments

Popular Posts